Thanks for Subscribing!
Use Code: at Checkout!
Hurry! Expires !
The best and safest method for home canning on the market!
All American® Pressure Cookers make it easy to can fish, meat, vegetables and fruits and is the only method that the U.S.D.A. recommends for low-acid foods.
Prepare large quantities of food, and pressure cook inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness in a short time.
The 30 qt model capacity is approximately 19 pints or 14 quarts.
Wide Mouth Jars - approximately 16 pints or 14 quarts.
• Sturdy Bakelite top handle
• Easy-to-read geared steam gauge
• 5, 10 and 15 pound pressure regulator weight
• Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
• Easy on-off cover
• Exclusive metal-to-metal seal - no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
• Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
• Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
• Automatic overpressure release
Since 1930, Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry has manufactured All American® Pressure Canners.
These canners offer the best and safest method for home canning.
Because these canners don't use a gasket, the cover is always easily opened and closed.
All models feature a readable pressure gauge for accurate pressure control.
Since 1930, Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry has manufactured All American® Pressure Canners. Only ALL-AMERICAN® Pressure Canner/Cookers feature an exclusive, precision machined "metal-to-metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal. Since the seal does not use a gasket, the cover can be easily opened and closed. All models feature a readable pressure guage for accurate pressure control and an easy-to-read, 8.5 x 11" Instruction and Recipe Book. **We do not recommend cooking beans, lentils, etc. in our pressure cooker. **ALL-AMERICAN® Pressure Cooker/Canners are NOT suitable for glass/flat top ranges and are for home use only.