By Louise Riotte
Are you thinking about starting your own berry patch? Or do you have a raspberry or blackberry patch and want to know how to keep it in tip-top berry-producing shape?
In Berries, Rasp & Black, you'll learn:
- Which raspberries and blackberries will do best in your garden
- How and where to plant berry bushes
- What and how often to feed your berry bushes for ultimate yield
- Proven techniques for protecting your plants from pests and disease
- How to prune and propagate berry bushes
- When and how to harvest your raspberries and blackberries
About the Author: The late Louise Riotte is the author of many books, including Roses Love Garlic, Carrots Love Tomatoes, Astrological Gardening, Sleeping with a Sunflower, and Catfish Ponds and Lily Pads.
Softcover. 32 pages. Storey Publishing, LLC 1979.