Maintain the Supply of Minerals in your Soil to Grow Healthy Plants!
There are not always enough nutrients in the soil for a plant to grow healthy. Here's what Cascade Minerals Remineralizing Soil Boost will do for your soil:
- Calcium (CA) & Magnesium (Mg) regulate soil cation exchange capacity which determines the availability of many other nutrients in the soil.
- Magnesium (Mg) is the central atom in chlorophyll. Mg deficiencies frequently occur and are easily corrected with Cascade Minerals.
- Iron (Fe) is a catalyst to chlorophyll formation. Many synthetic Fe fertilizers are ineffective because the Fe converts rapidly to unavailable forms. The Fe in Cascade Minerals is stable in the soil, even on calcareous soils. Cascade Minerals steadily supplies Fe to plants as they need it.
- Manganese (Mn) accelerates germination and maturity, while increasing the availability of phosphorus (P) and Ca.
- Calcium (Ca) 1.0%, Magnesium (Mg) 0.5%, Iron (Fe) 4.0%, Manganese (Mn) 0.05%
Additional Minerals and Trace Elements to help make plants strong:
- Silicon (Si) is the major element affecting the strength of plant cell walls.
- Copper (Cu) is necessary to chlorophyll formation.
- Zinc (Zn) is essential for promoting certain metabolic reactions; deficiencies are common.
- Boron (B) is essential for pollination and seed formation; deficiencies are common.
- Aluminum (Al) is an important element for producing blue pigments in flowers.
Vegetable Gardens-5 to 10 lbs of Cascade Minerals per 100 square feet (10x10.) Rake or lightly till minerals into soil.
Trees and Shrubs-1 cup of Cascade Minerals per 1 inch of trunk diameter. Spread evenly over rooting area. Rake or lightly till minerals into soil if possible, otherwise water in thoroughly.
Important Information for Certified Organic Growers
We do our best to update our product's organic status, however the status of any product can change at anytime without notice from the manufacturer. Please confirm that the product is allowed by your certifying agency and that it's still OMRI Listed® at www.omri.org
We do our best to update our product's organic status, however the status of any product can change at anytime without notice from the manufacturer. Please confirm that the product is allowed by your certifying agency and that it's still on CDFA's organic input material list at cdfa.ca.gov
- Item Model Number: F046
- Shipping Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11 pounds