Feed Your Citrus and Fruit Trees Organically
E. B. Stone Citrus & Fruit Tree Food is a blend of select natural organic ingredients for use with citrus and other home orchard fruit trees, with small fruits like berries and those grown on vines, shade trees, flowering trees, and ornamental vines. It is formulated to encourage new growth, lush green foliage and to support bountiful crops.
- Contains Blood Meal, Dried Chicken Manure, Bat Guano, Alfalfa Meal, Kelp Meal, Potassium Sulfate, Humic Acid, and soil microbes including mychorrhizal fungi.
- Application Rates:
- Citrus Trees -- Based on the age of the tree, use the following amounts (starting in February): 1 year, 3/4 cup per month; 2 years, 2 cups every other month; 3 years, 1.5 lbs 4 times per year; 4 years, 2.5 lbs 4 times per year; 5 years, 4.75 lbs 4 times per year; 6-7 years, 5.5 lbs 4 times per year; mature, 8 lbs 4 times per year.
- Citrus in Containers -- As a general guideline use 3 Tbs for every 8" of pot diameter monthly during the growing season starting in February.
- Avocados -- use citrus application rates, but only 3 applications per year.
- Established Fruit Trees -- Apply 2 cups for each 1" of trunk diameter, max 8 cups per year for large established trees. Divide into 3 applications; first application when the trees begin to emerge from dormancy.
Important Information for Certified Organic Growers
We do our best to update our product's organic status, however the
status of any product can change at anytime without notice from the
manufacturer. Please confirm that the product is allowed by your
certifying agency and that it's still on CDFA's organic input
material list at
My lemon tree loves this!
After I started feeding this to my lemon tree, which is in a container, it really started leafing out and looking healthy. I can't wait to see how it affects the fruiting process!
Review by Casey (on 12/17/12)
Related Content from our