Nourish Your Citrus Organically
Designed to nourish citrus trees in home orchards and containers, the 6-3-3 Citrus Mix is formulated with primary and secondary plant nutrients plus selected micronutrients that produce lush, new growth, abundant green foliage, fragrant blossoms and bountiful fruit. It may also be used to feed other fruit trees, vines and ornamentals.
- Ingredients: Feather Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Greensand, Langbeinite, Basalt, Sulfate of Potash, Zinc Sulfate, and Kelp Meal.
- Citrus Trees: Apply 1 cup per 1" of trunk diameter around the base outwards to the drip line, mix into soil surface and water in well.
- A liquid or foliar fertilizer may be applied to mature fruit bearing trees throughout the growing season to maximize fruit production.
- For new trees, prepare transplant hole and mix 1 cup of Citrus Mix with the backfill soil. Use amended soil to fill in around the new tree and water in well. Use half the amount recommended above per application to fertilize 1-2 year old citrus trees.
- Containers & Houseplants: For new plantings, mix 1/2 cup per cubic foot of soil and mix thoroughly.
- For established potted citrus trees, apply 2-4 tablespoons per gallon of soil 4-6 times throughout the year.
Important Information for Certified Organic Growers
We do our best to update our product's organic status, however
the status of any product can change at anytime without notice from
the manufacturer. Please confirm that the product is allowed by your
certifying agency and that it's still OMRI Listed® at
We do our best to update our product's organic status, however the
status of any product can change at anytime without notice from the
manufacturer. Please confirm that the product is allowed by your
certifying agency and that it's still on CDFA's organic input
material list at
Related Content from our