Designed to nourish citrus trees in home orchards and containers, the 6-3-3 Citrus Mix is formulated with primary and secondary plant nutrients plus selected micronutrients that produce lush, new growth, abundant green foliage, fragrant blossoms and bountiful fruit. It may also be used to feed other fruit trees, vines and ornamentals.
- Ingredients: Feather Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Greensand, Langbeinite, Basalt, Sulfate of Potash, Zinc Sulfate, and Kelp Meal.
- Citrus Trees: Apply 1 cup per 1" of trunk diameter around the base outwards to the drip line, mix into soil surface and water in well.
- A liquid or foliar fertilizer may be applied to mature fruit bearing trees throughout the growing season to maximize fruit production.
- For new trees, prepare transplant hole and mix 1 cup of Citrus Mix with the backfill soil. Use amended soil to fill in around the new tree and water in well. Use half the amount recommended above per application to fertilize 1-2 year old citrus trees.
- Containers & Houseplants: For new plantings, mix 1/2 cup per cubic foot of soil and mix thoroughly.
- For established potted citrus trees, apply 2-4 tablespoons per gallon of soil 4-6 times throughout the year.
Up to 2 may be combined in a single package, but cannot be combined with other items.
Shipping Weight: 28.00 lbs.
Dimensions: 29"L x 13"W x 5"H