Double use for this coldframe: use in autumn and winter AND from early spring until autumn, thanks to the netting that protects the spring/summer crops. Extend your planting season with this beautifully constructed coldframe that can handle over a foot of snow!
- Removable highly heat-insulating 4 mm double skin pane, UV-resistant.
- The stable, stainless aluminum frame with ribbed double-wall translucent polycarbonate glazing has a hinged top that opens at the front.
- Integrated insect netting protects from pests, hail and heavy rain.
- Easy to slide the plastic frame to one side, leaving the netting in place. Water your plants right through the netting.
- A cord is attached to the lid and the base of the coldframe, to prevent the lid from over-extending backwards.
- Includes latches to prop the lid open, or lock it down.
- Galvanized-steel ground anchors.
Use Automatic Vent Opener for temperature control. No tools needed for assembly.
Measurements: Width 49 3/4", Depth 22 3/4", Height at back 17", Height at front 12"