No Reviews | Add Your Review
Buy big, save big with quantity discounts
Buy 10 for $9.89 each
and save 11%
For All Your Acid-Loving Plants and Berries
Organic 4™ fertilizer produces remarkable results because nutrients are released quickly, yet continue to feed for several months. Ultra-premium scientific formula provides optimum levels of primary essential plant nutrients, including micronutrients and multi-minerals. Infused with ProBiotic®—consisting of “Seven Champion Strains” of beneficial soil microbes and eight select strains of ecto and endo mycorrhizae—which contributes to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability, and increased plant performance.
The Dr.Earth® probiotics are a complete “broad-spectrum” bio-active package designed to work synergistically with the raw organic nutrients that make up the Organic 4™ formula. This spectacular blend builds soil health, promotes superior bushes and flowers with larger and more abundant colorful blooms.
- Primary & secondary nutrients derived from: Cottonseed meal, ﬁsh bone meal, alfalfa meal, feather meal, mined potassium sulfate, kelp meal and seaweed extract.
- Rhododendrons, Azaleas & Camellias
- New plantings: Before you plant, add 2 cups per 1/2 cubic foot (approx. 5 gallons) of soil that will be added to the planting hole. Once planting is completed, add another 2 cups around the plant and mix into the soil. Water thoroughly. Apply every 8 weeks during the growing season.
- Established plants: Use 2 cups for every inch of trunk diameter (measured at 4” – 6” above soil line). Work into the soil gently inside of the drip line. Water thoroughly. When to apply: Every 2 months throughout the growing season.
- Container Plants
- New plantings: When potting plants, mix 1 tablespoon to each quart of potting medium, or 1/2 cup per 1/2 cubic foot (approx. 5 gallons) of soil. Mix with soil, water thoroughly. Apply every other month.
- Established plants: Sprinkle 2 tablespoons for every gallon of potting soil. Use 1/2 cup per 5 gallon container. Mix into the soil around the plant and water thoroughly. When to apply: Every other month year-round.
- Hydrangeas, Evergreens, Berries, Other Acid Lovers
- New plantings: Before you plant, add 2 cups per 1/2 cubic foot (approx. 5 gallons) of soil that will be added to the planting hole. Once planting is completed, add an additional 1 cup around the plant and mix into the soil. Water thoroughly.
- Established plants: Use 2 cups for every inch of trunk diameter (measured at 4” to 6” above the soil line). Work into the soil gently inside of the drip line. Water thoroughly. When to apply: Every 2 months throughout the growing season.
- Fertilizer Tea, Foliar Feeding and Deep Root Feeding
- For a rich liquid mixture of Dr. Earth’s organic 4, mix 2 pounds, or 5 cups for every 5 gallons of water.
- Let the mixture set for 24 hours. Strain well and mulch all the solids around the root zone.
- The liquid portion (tea) can be applied at 1 to 2 cups for azaleas, or 2 to 4 cups for larger shrubs. Use full strength to foliar feed and for deep root feeding of all plants.
Important Information for Certified Organic Growers
This product should be suitable for use in organic agriculture as it
has been deemed to be compliant with the USDA National Organic Program.
However, as the status of any product can change at anytime, please
always confirm that this product is allowed by your certifying agency.
- Item Model Number: F9025
- Shipping Dimensions: 7.5 x 8.5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds
Related Content from our