The best and safest method for home canning on the market!
All American® Pressure Cookers make it easy to can fish, meat, vegetables and fruits and is the only method that the U.S.D.A. recommends for low acid foods.
Prepare large quantities of food and pressure cook inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness in a short time. This pressure canner accommodates 10 pint jars or 7 quart jars.
• Sturdy Bakelite top handle
• Easy-to-read geared steam gauge
• 5, 10 and 15 pound pressure regulator weight
• Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
• Easy on-off cover
• Exclusive metal-to-metal seal - no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
• Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
• Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
• Automatic overpressure release
Since 1930, Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry has manufactured All American® Pressure Canners. Only ALL-AMERICAN Pressure Canner/Cookers feature an exclusive, precision machined "metal-to-metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal. Since the seal does not use a gasket, the cover can be easily opened and closed. ALL-AMERICAN Pressure Canner/Cookers make it easy to can fish, meat, vegetables and fruits - it's the only method the USDA recommends for low-acid foods. All models feature a readable pressure guage for accurate pressure control and an easy-to-read, 8.5 x 11" Instruction and Recipe Book. **We do not recommend cooking beans, lentils, etc. in our pressure cooker. **ALL-AMERICAN Pressure Cooker/Canners are NOT suitable for glass/flat top ranges and are for home use only.
Item Model Number:
Warranty Info, Shipping Charts, and more.
Organic Gardening Resource Center:
Resource Center, and more.