Please complete this indemnification form and return to Peaceful Valley upon ordering this pressure canner. Thank you!
All American® Pressure Cookers make it easy to can fish, meat, vegetables and fruits and is the only method that the U.S.D.A. recommends for low-acid foods. Prepare large quantities of food, and pressure cook inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness in a short time.
- This pressure canner accommodates 10 pint jars or 7 quart jars
- Sturdy Bakelite top handle
- Easy-to-read geared steam gauge
- 5, 10 and 15 pound pressure regulator weight
- Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
- Easy on-off cover
- Exclusive metal-to-metal seal - no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
- Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
- Automatic overpressure release
Since 1930, Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry has manufactured All American® Pressure Canners. Only ALL-AMERICAN® Pressure Canner/Cookers feature an exclusive, precision machined "metal-to-metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal. Since the seal does not use a gasket, the cover can be easily opened and closed. All models feature a readable pressure guage for accurate pressure control and an easy-to-read, 8.5 x 11" Instruction and Recipe Book. **We do not recommend cooking beans, lentils, etc. in our pressure cooker. **ALL-AMERICAN® Pressure Cooker/Canners are NOT suitable for glass/flat top ranges and are for home use only.