Available to ship February through October only. Please note that Mushroom kits ship directly from our supplier, and are perishable; therefore they are not returnable or refundable.
No Reviews | Add Your Review
Buy big, save big with quantity discounts
Buy 3 for $23.38 each
and save 11%
Grow Gourmet Mushrooms
A great ally for most garden vegetables, this aggressive Garden Oyster mushroom unlocks nutrients from straw, sawdust, and organic debris, feeding the roots of underlying plants.
- This kit can be held for up to 4 months in a cool dark place before activating.
- Ideal for over-wintering and mulching, or early Spring planting where straw is overlaid, the Elm Oyster kit is a natural way to recycle nutrients and grow gourmet mushrooms at the same time.
- Detailed instructions are included. Follow the instructions exactly or the kit may not perform as expected.
Please note that Mushroom kits ship directly from our supplier, and are perishable; therefore they are not returnable or refundable. Price does NOT include shipping via FedEx Home Delivery.
Important Information for Certified Organic Growers
We do our best to update our product's organic status, however the
status of any product can change at anytime without notice from the
manufacturer. Please confirm that the product is allowed by your
certifying agency and that it's still on WSDA's organic materials
- Item Model Number: SPR215
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds
Related Content from our