Valley Oak Tool has been making wheel hoes for 20 years here in California. This sturdy tool can weed very close to plant rows quickly and easily, in half the time compared to hand hoeing.
- Cuts weeds much faster than a stirrup hoe
- Farm tested (hundreds in use over the last 20 years)
- Designed to reduce back strain
- Rugged heavy gauge galvanized steel construction
- Tough enough for farm use
•Built to last for decades of hard use
- Tempered spring steel blade
- New cam lever adjusts handle height quickly -- no tools needed
OUR LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Valley Oak Tool Company will replace all products (except wooden broadfork handles, and expendable parts that can wear out from normal use: blades, grips, snap pins, rubber tires and their wheels), which Valley Oak Tool Company confirms by visual inspection to have defects in material or workmanship. Items damaged due to misuse, normal wear and tear (e.g. fading, scratching), or improper care will not be replaced. If it is run over with a tractor or a truck, or abused, we do not cover that sort of thing.