Feather Tea is an organic plant nutrition enhancer and “Chitosan Fertilizer”. Feather Tea contains free amino acids and water-soluble chitosan derived from feathermeal and crustacean shell by patented bio-fermentation.
Use 1 liter to 50-100 gallons of water to cover 1/2-2 acres for established plantings: use less for seedlings.
-Helps convert soil fertility into nutrients for plant to utilize immediately.
- Promotes roots growth and nutrition uptake.
- Multiplies crop yields with better weight, color, freshness, and sugar content.
- Enters earlier harvest stage, extends harvest period, and anti-aging with longer shelf life.
- Develops soil ecosystem and soil structure by proliferation of soil beneficial microbes.
- Helps to relieve the stress from transplantation and endures adverse weather conditions involving heat, cold, moisture, and drought.
- Works with solution and suspension forms of fertilizers and can be applied with most herbicides, insecticides, and fungicides.
Certified by OMRI
Item Model Number:
8.75 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches.
Product Use Instructions:
Feather Tea (1 Liter) Instructions - 254kb
Feather Tea (1 Liter) Label - 92kb
Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS):
Feather Tea (1 Liter) MSDS - 271kb
Warranty Info, Shipping Charts, and more.
Organic Gardening Resource Center:
Resource Center, and more.