Vanquish the unwelcome weeds - with absolutely no toxic chemicals, tiresome bending or tugging.
With a SIMPLE step-down & pull-back movement, the serrated, stainless steel tine grasps upstart plants and plucks them neatly from the soil, roots and all. It hangs onto them too, until you release them into a bucket. That'll teach those weeds to show up on your turf!
Approx 40" long. This tool even has an Ease of Use commendation from the arthritis foundation.
- Extra-long stainless steel claws are serrated to grab and hold the root.
- Perfect for dandelions, thistles, and other types of invasive weeds.
- Long handle makes weeding easy for those who find kneeling difficult and want to work standing up.
- Sturdy aluminum shaft is lightweight for ease of use.
- Extra-long, durable stainless steel blades grab the roots tightly.
- Sliding mechanism expels the root without having to remove it by hand.
- Lifetime warranty.