This product does not qualify for flat rate shipping.
- Nutrient Rich, pH Balanced, Ready-to-Use Mix
- A Balanced Mix of Composted Forest Humus, Peat Moss, Bat Guano, Fish, Crab, and Shrimp Meal, & Earthworm Castings
- Larger Size Perlite for Better Aeration
- Multi-Purpose for Indoor and Outdoor Plantings in Containers or Raised Beds
- Light Texture for Better Drainage
- Promotes Nutrient Uptake by Plants
- Enough Nutrients to Sustain a Plant for 6 Months, but it is Recommended to Begin Feeding Within a Month for Vegetables, Annuals, & Perennials
- Available in 1.5 cu ft bags
Volume discounts are available; please call.
- Item Model Number: PSO710
- Product Dimensions: 27 x 19 x 5 inches.
- Shipping Weight: 41 pounds.
5 stars plus !
Review by Bear (on 7/3/13)
Great for Potting Up
I potted up my tomato and pepper seedlings from soil blocks into four inch pots with this potting soil and they took off! It's amazing the size difference between the ones in this potting soil and the extras still in Quickroot blocks.
Review by Stephanie (on 5/1/13)
I added this soil to some plants that acted like they were lacking in nutrients. Two days later, I noticed a difference. My plants seems more alive and less limp.
Review by Kim (on 4/22/13)