This product qualifies for $9.99 flat rate shipping in the Continental US.
Purple Stripe Hardneck
Check Out Our Garlic Articles
- Hailing from the Republic of Georgia, Purple Glazer has sharp flavor with sweetness underneath, and is backloaded with spiciness.
- Throat-clearing heat.
- An excellent roasting garlic that holds texture and flavor. One of the best garlics for baking in bread; mince and knead it into the bread dough where it will melt while baking! Good with beef -- rub it on a steak or cook it with a roast.
- Stores for up to 5 months.
- Rich burgundy stripes run down the smooth, white skin. 8-10 cloves per bulb.
- Requires cold winters to thrive.
- 2" and larger diameter bulbs.
- Grown in Canada
* Garlic Basics * Garlic Growing Guide * Softneck vs Hardneck Garlic!
We strive to bring you viable, good sized, reasonably priced seed. Unlike other companies, we sell our garlic by the pound, not by the bulb or the ounce. We are so confident that you will be satisfied with our garlic that if any heads you receive do not meet your standard, you can return un-cracked bulbs for a refund, excluding shipping costs. You must notify us of any problems within 3 days of receipt, so it is important that you inspect your entire garlic shipment upon arrival. Please read our Nursery Stock Limited Replacement Guarantee and our Limitation of Remedy here.
- Item Model Number: FP519
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 5 x 5 inches.
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds.
Related Content from our