Call (888) 784-1722 Mon-Sat 8:30-5:00 PST
Don’t like spending money in garden centers? Think you can make it yourself for a fraction of the price or find a cheaper option? Dave Hamilton shows you how, by recycling and reusing materials creatively and making the most of what you have, you can gather all you need to grow your food on a budget.
• Shows how to go through the gardening year on a shoestring, from making your own raised beds to fixing broken tools and taking cuttings.
• Gives money-saving tips for every season plus occasional tips on the actual gardening!
• Is crammed full of projects from seed-saving and making your own plant feed to building a fence or garden shed.
• Gives step-by-step instructions, with easy-to-follow diagrams.
• Includes beautiful photos and quirky illustrations.