Liquid copper fungicide spray for disease prevention on fruit trees, nut crops, citrus, vegetables, and ornamentals. Very economical replacement for Bordeaux mixture and for lime sulfur with an expanded label.
- Active ingredient is Copper diammonia diacetate complex 27.15%, Metallic Copper Equivalent is 8.0%
- For control of a wide range of diseases, including anthracnose, blights, shot hole. brown rot, leaf spot, downy and powdery mildew, and peach leaf curl.
- Liquicop is extremely weatherproof and does not require oil or a sticker.
- As with most fungicides, it works best as a preventative or when used at the first signs of disease.
- Rates vary from 1-6 tsp per gallon, depending on crop and disease.
Can be used as a dormant spray on fruit trees and can be mixed with horticultural oils such as Monterey Horticultural oil.