Cold-processed liquid kelp. Enzymatically digested, concentrated liquid extract of California Bull Kelp (Nereocystis luetkeana), harvested from kelp beds in the Pacific Ocean off the Northern coast of California. Freshly harvested kelp is rapidly processed at low temperatures, using naturally occurring enzymes isolated from the kelp, to digest and liquify the chopped kelp into a dark liquid extract.
Product is then stabilized with the addition of natural humic acids which have been digested with enzymes and mixed with the kelp concentrate.
- Stimulates microbial activity to improve germination, growth, yields, product quality, reproduction, flavor, color, and many other desirable attributes.
- Can be used as a root drench or a foliar
- Completely water soluble and taken up immediately through foliage and/or roots
- Humic acid aids in complete nutrient uptake.
- Processed with pure mountain spring water – no chemicals!
Use for any type of tree crop, row crop, berries and pastures.
Most growers will use approximately 1.5 to 2 gallons per acre per growing season.
It is usually used as a foliar and will easily flow through any type of fertigation system.
Three to four applications, early, mid and pre-harvest is typical. Approximately half a gallon per application.
Use non-chlorinated water for best results.
HOUSEHOLD, YARD & GARDEN:
Agitate (shake well) before using, for a homogeneous product. Prepare for one application only.
Mix well with water. Minimum dilution rate: KELP – 2 oz. per one gallon of water.
Use all mixed solution. Do not store in diluted form.
Wash hands and all equipment thoroughly after use.