Thanks for Subscribing!
Use Code: at Checkout!
Hurry! Expires !
Great for water, wastewater, laboratory or plant use, these multiparameter Testrs feature long-life pH electrodes with a wide range of sample compatibility. Pin-style conductivity sensors feature stainless steel electrodes for chemical resistance and durability. Replaceable sensor module saves you money by reusing the meter body. Advanced features include auto-shutoff, user-adjustable temperature coefficient, self-adjusting TDS and salinity factor, and low-battery indicator.
- The ultimate tester for pH, conductivity, TDS, salinity and temperature!
- Combine measurement capabilities of three testers in one convenient pocket-sized unit
- Up to 5 point pH calibration with NIST or USA autobuffer recognition
- Conductivty, TDS, and salinity feature autoranging based on the concentration of your sample
- IP67 - rated. Housing floats if accidentally dropped in water
protective plastic storage case, lanyard, and batteries.
Replacement sensor available here .
Product Type pH Tester
Meter style Tester
Dimensions (" L) 6-1/2
Dimensions (" Dia) 1-1/2
Range (pH) 0.00 to 14.00
Range (Conductivity) 0 to 20.0 mS
Range (TDS) 0 to 10.0 ppt
Range (Salinity) 0 to 10 ppt
Range (Temperature °C) 0 to 110
Range (Temperature °F) 32 to 122
Resolution (pH) 0.1/0.01
Resolution (Temperature) 0.1
Resolution (Conductivity) 0.1, 1 µS; 0.01 mS
Resolution (TDS) 0.01, 0.1 ppm, 0.001, 0.01, 0.1 ppt
Resolution (Salinity) 0.1 ppt, 0.01%
Accuracy (pH) ±0.01 pH
Accuracy (Temperature) ±0.5°C
Accuracy (Conductivity) ±1% full-scale
Accuracy (TDS) ±1% of reading
Accuracy (Salinity) ±1.0% full-scale
Temperature compensation Automatic
Calibration Up to 5 points
Buffer recognition USA, NIST
Power Four AA batteries (included)
Battery life 150 hours
CE Compliance Yes
Model PCSTestr 35