Check Out Our Garlic Articles
- Inchelium Red won a 1990 Rodale taste test for softneck varieties
- Easy to grow, often producing 21/2" - 3" bulbs with 10-20 plump cloves per bulb
- Rich flavor with a medium level of heat or spiciness
- Bulbs have a thick outer sheath and a thin clove layer that is easy to peel
- Matures mid season and stores well
- 2" and larger diameter bulbs.
- Grown in Idaho
* Garlic Basics * Garlic Growing Guide * Softneck vs Hardneck Garlic!
Garlic Satisfaction Guarantee
Inspect your entire garlic shipment upon arrival, as you must notify us of any problem within 3 days of receipt (as for any perishable merchandise).
We strive to bring you viable, good sized, reasonably priced seed. We are so confident that you will be satisfied with our garlic that if any bulb you receive does not meet your expectation, you can return un-cracked bulbs for a refund, excluding shipping costs (both directions).
Please read our Limitation of Remedy here.