Check Out Our Garlic Articles
- A unique, artichoke softneck white garlic with a fresh, rich, spicy, pungent flavor
- Heat builds slowly to an explosion that warms your entire mouth fast, followed by a creamy aftertaste
- Hot-pepper style heat is ideal for Thai dishes. We do not recommend serving this raw, but rather using this sparingly in cooked dishes.
- Tight clove sheaves makes it a great keeper. Excellent for braiding.
- 10-12 very large cloves per bulb. Doesn’t have the cluster of small central cloves like California Early or Late White.
- An early to mid-season variety that is grown in an area with hot summers and cold winters
- 2" and larger diameter bulbs
- Grown in Nevada
* Garlic Basics * Garlic Growing Guide * Softneck vs Hardneck Garlic!
Garlic Satisfaction Guarantee
Inspect your entire garlic shipment upon arrival, as you must notify us of any problem within 3 days of receipt (as for any perishable merchandise).
We strive to bring you viable, good sized, reasonably priced seed. We are so confident that you will be satisfied with our garlic that if any bulb you receive does not meet your expectation, you can return un-cracked bulbs for a refund, excluding shipping costs (both directions).
Please read our Limitation of Remedy here.