Qualifies for $11.99 per package flat rate shipping in the Continental US.
Not registered for sale in: HI, ID, PR
In stock. Ships from our warehouse in Northern California.
If potatoes freeze, they will not be viable when planted in the ground. Depending on your weather conditions, your order may be delayed accordingly. If you'd like to ensure your potatoes are shipped sooner, add the appropriate number of insulated boxes to your order.
Yellow Finn's buttery sweet flavor distinguishes it from any other potato. Produces excellent yields of flat, round, sometimes pear-shaped tubers. Performs best with a lush, long growing season. Moist, mashable texture and an excellent keeper.
One of our favorites.
Potatoes are simple to grow and reap pounds and pounds of rewards!
• Our potatoes are certified seed & certified organic.
• Harvest 10-15 lbs. of potatoes for every pound planted under optimal conditions.
• Fall-planted spuds produce outstanding yields by May. However, if your area experiences hard winters (USDA Zones 1-7), or you tend to have long wet seasons when rot might be a problem, plant potatoes in spring.
- Complete planting information is included with your shipment.
- One pound of potatoes will plant a row approximately 8' long with seed pieces spaced at 8"-12" apart.
- Plan on 1,200 lbs/acre (600 lbs. of fingerlings) when rows are spaced 36" apart with 12" between plants.