This product qualifies for $9.99 flat rate shipping in the Continental US.
Organic Yellow Finn
Yellow Finn's buttery sweet flavor distinguishes it from any other potato. Produces excellent yields of flat, round, sometimes pear-shaped tubers. Performs best with a lush, long growing season. Moist, mashable texture and an excellent keeper.
One of our favorites.
Potatoes are simple to grow and reap pounds and pounds of rewards!• Our potatoes are certified seed & certified organic.
• Harvest 10-15 lbs. of potatoes
for every pound planted under optimal conditions.
• Fall-planted spuds produce outstanding yields by May. However, if your area experiences hard winters (USDA Zones 1-7), or you tend to have long wet seasons when rot might be a problem, plant potatoes in spring.
- Complete planting information is included with your shipment.
- One pound of potatoes will plant a row approximately 8' long with seed pieces spaced at 8"-12" apart.
- Plan on 1,200 lbs/acre (600 lbs. of fingerlings) when rows are spaced 36" apart with 12" between plants.
- Item Model Number: FP850
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 5 x 5 inches.
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds.
Incredible sweet, buttery flavor
Incredible sweet, buttery flavor, less bitter than other potatoes, waxy texture (not mealy, not hard)
Review by Janice (on 8/25/11)