Organic Burbank Potato
Russet skin, shallow eyes, and white flesh are characteristic of this long-oval russet. Great tastebaked, fried or boiled. Long-storing, scab-resistant potato needs a consistent moisture supply. Most widely grown potato in the U.S., originating from Luther Burbank's early plant breeding. This is the potato that made Idaho famous.
Potatoes are simple to grow and reap pounds and pounds of rewards!• Our potatoes are certified seed & certified organic.
• Harvest 10-15 lbs. of potatoes for every pound planted under optimal conditions.
• Fall-planted spuds produce outstanding yields by May. However, if your area experiences hard winters (USDA Zones 1-7), or you tend to have long wet seasons when rot might be a problem, plant potatoes in spring.
- Complete planting information is included with your shipment.
- One pound of potatoes will plant a row approximately 8' long with seed pieces spaced at 8"-12" apart.
- Plan on 1,200 lbs/acre (600 lbs. of fingerlings) when rows are spaced 36" apart with 12" between plants.
Item Model Number:
7 x 5 x 5 inches.
Warranty Info, Shipping Charts, and more.
Organic Gardening Resource Center:
Resource Center, and more.