This product qualifies for $9.99 flat rate shipping in the Continental US.
No Reviews | Add Your Review
Buy big, save big with quantity discounts
Buy 10 for $3.59 each
and save 11%
Buy 50 for $3.39 each
and save 16%
Buy 100 for $3.19 each
and save 21%
Buy 250 for $2.99 each
and save 26%
Buy 500 for $2.79 each
and save 31%
Organic Rose Finn Fingerling Potato
One of the best tasting fingerlings. Medium-sized, well clustered, rosy-buff skin and deep yellow flesh (blushed with red). Excellent roasted or in potato salad. Long-keepers, vigorous vines. Careful not to over crowd.
Potatoes are simple to grow and reap pounds and pounds of rewards!• Our potatoes are certified seed & certified organic.
• Harvest 10-15 lbs. of potatoes
for every pound planted under optimal conditions.
• Fall-planted spuds produce outstanding yields by May. However, if your area experiences hard winters (USDA Zones 1-7), or you tend to have long wet seasons when rot might be a problem, plant potatoes in spring.
- Complete planting information is included with your shipment.
- One pound of potatoes will plant a row approximately 8' long with seed pieces spaced at 8"-12" apart.
- Plan on 1,200 lbs/acre (600 lbs. of fingerlings) when rows are spaced 36" apart with 12" between plants.
- Item Model Number: FP837
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 5 x 5 inches.
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds.