Fresh cut Ascophyllum nodosum kelp meal. Sun dried, cleaned, desalted and ground. Harvested with special barges that wash off the excess sodium.
- Provides potassium and trace minerals
- Fresh cut, sun dried, cleaned, and desalted
- Renewable source of potash
- All-natural source of over 70 trace minerals.
- Stimulates soil microbial activity
- Good supply of naturally chelated nutrients
Directions for use: 1-2 tsp/plant, 1 lb/100 sq ft., or 200-400 lb/acre. Broadcast and mix into soil.
Does not qualify for Flat Rate Shipping. Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 55.00 lbs.
Dimensions: 27"L x 15"W x 5"H