Phyta-Boost Plant Food Fertilizer are specially manufactured for landscape, horticulture, and nurseries. The organic protein nitrogen is utilized by all types of plants to develop and maintain a healthy root system with abundant root hairs that give the plants and turf greater ability to utilize nutrients and moisture in the soil.
While many organic products are slow acting, Phyta-Boost products are fast acting as well as long lasting. Since the organic materials used feeds the soil as well as the plant, fewer applications are needed and the amount of nitrogen required to keep plants growing and looking good is often about one third the amount required with synthetic fertilizers.
- Phyta-Boost products can be applied with the seed since they are free of phyto-toxic salts that can burn and retard germination: in fact, the organic protein nitrogen improves germination and establishment.
- A pelletized fertilizer derived entirely from organic soybean meal. Contains no animal products and therefore, no strong odors and the production process ensures they are free from pathogens.
- For Turf and Lawns:
- Pre-plant: use 10-20 lbs per 1000 sq ft. Spread evenly and work lightly into the soil prior to seedling or planting. Water well.
- For established turf/lawn: use 10-20 lbs per 1000 sq ft. Spread evenly and water well.
- Feed 2 or 3 times per year or as needed