The Plant Aqueduct™ with feet works with small and large pots! You can also drain the saucer and connect to a drip irrigation system (see below). FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE!
*Put small pots up to 200 lbs IN the Aqueduct
*Put large pots up to 500 lbs ON the Aqueduct
Knock-Out holes let you:
• Drain water where you want it (using the included Plant Aqueduct™ tube)
• Connect to drip irrigation system
Risers in aqueduct:
• Elevate pot for better drainage
• Reduce water displacement by pot, increases water volume capacity
Feet attached to aqueduct:
• Don't come loose
• Don't break
• Promotes plant health with better drainage
• Can help prevent the spread of diseases caused by mosquitoes breeding in standing water in saucers.
• Fits large and small pots
• 9 1/2" diameter x 2 1/8" high
Your Plant Aqueduct™ is more than a water collection plate.
Use a knife, or screw driver to puncture the knockout hole for either the center drain hole, the off–center feeder hole, or both. (Drain tube included.)
PROTECT Your Home, Deck & Patio From Stains and Wood Rot
Item Model Number:
10.75 x 10.75 x 2.25 inches.
Warranty Info, Shipping Charts, and more.
Organic Gardening Resource Center:
Resource Center, and more.