Thanks for Subscribing!
Use Code: at Checkout!
Hurry! Expires !
Prevent the branches of your heavily laden fruit trees from breaking with the patent pending Prop-a-Crop™
Until now, the savvy grower only had the choice of propping up their fruit-filled trees with a non-adjustable, bark scarring and tree damaging piece of wood.
The Prop-a-Crop™ was designed to easily adjust to the desired height with a push of a button.
The curved plastic "U-shaped" branch support minimizes any bark scarring or tree damage when holding the branch at the set height.
• Adjustable height from 3'6” to 6’4“ with 2” increments
• Plastic stake designed with a spiked end for non-slippage
• Splayed foot to prevent sinking into the ground when irrigating at the root
• Very easy to use, install, remove, and adjust
• Safe – lightning and electrocution-resistant
• Durable for longevity
• Reusable for many years of service
• Rustproof (all components made of non-corrosive materials)
This works fabulous. I propped up a small patio tree that kept blowing over. It's held better than stakes did.Review by Ev (on 12/15/14)