The RESCUE!® W·H·Y® Trap catches 5 species of Paper Wasps; Bald-faced Hornets and European Hornets; and 12 species of Yellowjackets.
The W·H·Y® Trap has a top chamber and a bottom chamber. The top chamber is baited with two attractants -- one of which is a solid contained in a vial, and the other a liquid mixed with water. The bottom chamber is baited with a liquid attractant poured onto a cotton pad. Wasps, hornets and yellowjackets have two ways to enter: either through the top cap, or through the holes in the bottom cap.
Once inside the trap, the insects cannot ﬂy out and die either by drowning (top chamber) or dehydration (bottom chamber).
- Double-chambered design restricts insects from escaping
- Durable construction holds up for multiple seasons
- Attractant will not lure beneﬁcial honeybees
- Catches workers from summer through fall
- Catches queens in spring before they build nests
- First and only trap to capture Paper Wasps, Bald-faced Hornets and European Hornets
- Two-week attractant kit included
- Attractant reﬁlls available
- No extra food bait required