Valley Oak Tool Co. Broadforks feature:
- ¼” Thick tempered steel tines We've put these tines to the ultimate test. Even in roots, rocks, and clay they're nearly impossible to bend.
- Weighted & Balanced For All Day Use - We designed the Valley Oak broadfork with the average gardener in mind, we could have made it bigger, but ultimately we wanted you to be able to easily use it all day.
- 12" Long Tines - The perfect length for aerating your garden soil. Tines longer than 12" make the tool hard to use for average sized gardeners.
- 1 ½" Wide Square Treadbar - Making a square treadbar (round steel is very slippery, especially in the mud) creates a more stable place for you to stand. 1 1/2" is plenty wide for your feet to be comfortable, secure, & stable
- Strong Ash Handles 1½" in Diameter - Wood is more comfortable to use than steel. It's uneffected by hot and cold, it's much easier to grip, it costs less to ship & it's much lighter. (There is a 6 Month Replacement Guarantee on the handles. After that, replacement handles are available for $15 each, or $25 for a pair, but you'll probably never need them).
- Balanced design, stout wood handles, reinforced tines, and a wider treadbar - We make a tool that is easy to handle, extremely durable, totally reliable, and far easier on your body to use.
Human powered, no smelly fumes, no jolting noise, no pollution, & it saves earthworms.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A. - Hand made in our shop in Chico, CA.
You have no items to compare.
You have no items in your shopping cart.