Thanks for Subscribing!
Use Code: at Checkout!
Hurry! Expires !
Replacement for T-Tape. Good for 2-3 seasons.
Drip tape must be used on low water pressure (approx 10 PSI), achieved by installing a pressure regulator (IRH820 or IRH821). The absolute max operating pressure for 8 mil is 18 PSI. At 10 PSI, this drip tape distributes 40 gallons per hour (GPH) per 100'. Every 2000' of drip tape requires a filter (IRF175 or IRF410) and a pressure regulator.
Features and Specifications
- Multiple Inlet Orifices ensure a continuous water flow to each dripper.
- Turbulent Flow Path design provides larger internal dimensions offering higher resistance to clogging.
- Engineered extruded high quality polyethylene film ensures round sides providing higher resistance to insect bites and field abrasion.
- Off center outlets restricts water movement along the tape and ensures each drop falls to the soil.
- Slit design outlet will prevent root intrusion and soil ingestion.
- Longer flow path ensures true drip flow – no squirts.
- A low emitter exponent will ensure less flow and pressure variation on steep slopes to help increase emission uniformity.
- Lower winding tension to ensure less retraction in the field and avoid kinking and snaking during installation.
-Drip tape must be used on low water pressure (5-15 PSI), achieved by installing a pressure regulator. At 10 PSI, this drip tape distributes 40 gallons per hour (GPH) per 100'. Every 2000' of drip tape requires a filter and a pressure regulator.
Unlike other tapes, Chapin Tape has a unique extruded film profile with extra strength and thickness where it is needed most: the rounded tape edges that increase resistance to abrasion and insect damage.
The 5/8” size BTF model features multiple inlet filters.
All Chapin turbulent flow paths have larger internal dimensions, providing extraordinary resistance to clogging.
With decades of proven performance, a wide variety of flow rates, wall thicknesses and outlet spacings, Chapin Tape provides consistently outstanding performance – premium performance for the most demanding applications.