Fresh cut Ascophyllum nodosum kelp meal. Sun dried, cleaned, desalted and ground. Harvested with special barges that wash off the excess sodium.
- Provides potassium and trace minerals
- Fresh cut, sun dried, cleaned, and desalted
- Renewable source of potash
- All-natural source of over 70 trace minerals.
- Stimulates soil microbial activity
- Good supply of naturally chelated nutrients
- Feed to livestock as a trace mineral supplement
Directions for use: 1-2 tsp/plant, 1 lb/100 sq ft., or 200-400 lb/acre. Broadcast and mix into soil. For livestock, use at 1-2% of ration or feed as free choice.