Safer Brand 32 oz. Grub Killer Ready to Spray Concentrate is effective on larval stages of insects including Leafminers, Gypsy Moths, Webworms, Hornworms, Grasshoppers, Chinch bugs, Billbugs and White Grubs. White Grubs are the larval stage of beetles including Japanese Beetles and Northern Maseked Chafer grubs.
Grub Killer disrupts insects’ delicate hormonal balance so they die before molting to the next stage. It also works as a repellent to deter insects from areas that have been sprayed. The active ingredient is Azadirachtin (.09%), a derivative of the seeds from the Neem trees of India and Africa. This pest control solution is effective for up to 7 days and is OMRI-listed and compliant for use in organic gardening.
- Utilizes a derivative of the seed of Neem trees
- Grub Killer uses 3 modes of action resulting in broad spectrum control
- OMRI Listed and compliant for use in organic gardening
- Grub Killer interferes with insect growth functions, and is most effective when applied 2-3 times at 7-10 day intervals
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island, CA