This is a special order item. Please call 888-784-1722 to place an order.
The Solo Mistblower 451 is similar to the old model 450, but has a larger 66.5 cc 2.9HP 2 cycle engine. Meets California low emission standards. 3-gallon capacity tank is made for low volume, high concentrate use. Can handle tender crops or reach deep into dense foliage. Powerful, adjustable airflow up to a maximum 824 cfm delivers from 0.5- 3.5 quarts of spray per minute, with an application range of 38'. Has an ergonomically designed carrying frame with wide, padded quick-release straps that provide more comfort for the operator. Electronic ignition. Can be used in vineyards, orchards, nurseries, or for mosquito control. Weighs 23.8 lbs empty.
- Aluminum crankcase and high quality engine components for increased power output even under high temperature operating conditions.
- Increased engine performance converts to higher misting performance.
- Improved fuel efficiency and reduced emissions with modern engine technology and catalytic converter.
- Large 0.5 gallon capacity fuel tank combined with low fuel consumption allow long operating periods (more than 80 minutes without refueling)
- Quiet! Low dB(A) rating.
- Easy starting, effective vibration dampening.
- Single multi-function operating handle.
- Air filtering system with high performance filter, paper filter cartridge can be replaced without tools.
- Comfortable, backpack carrying frame and wide, padded carrying straps with ‘click’ lock. Compact size, light weight.