Bull kelp, Nereocystis luetkeana, from the northern coast of California, is the main ingredient in Kelp Help. The kelp lives its entire life in the cold waters of the Pacific Ocean deriving its nutrient value from the 92 minerals available in the ocean.
Native Nutrients, LLC produces Kelp Help in such a way as to make all nutrients in the kelp immediately available for plant uptake. They use a cold extraction process, no heat, which takes 6 to 8 months, but when completed leaves all nutrients intact and water soluble for plant uptake.
Humic acid, completely water soluble, derived from Leonardite Shale, is then blended into the kelp solution with pure, Marble Mountain spring water. The water has no fluorides, chlorides, chloramines or any other chemical added to most treated drinking waters throughout our country.
- Can be used as a root drench or a foliar
- Completely water soluble and taken up immediately through foliage and/or roots
- Humic acid aids in complete nutrient uptake
Application Rates: Use non-chlorinated water for best results.
HOUSEHOLD, YARD & GARDEN:
- Use for any type of tree crop, row crop, berries and pastures
- Most growers will use approximately 1.5 to 2 gallons per acre per growing season
- It is usually used as a foliar and will easily flow through any type of fertigation system
- Approximately half a gallon per application; suggested 3 to 4 applications, early, mid and pre-harvest is typical
- Agitate (shake well) before using, for a homogeneous product
- Prepare for one application only
- Mix well with water, minimum dilution rate is 2 oz kelp per one gallon of water
- Use all mixed solution, do not store in diluted form
- Wash hands and all equipment thoroughly after use