Remote sensor can be used with or without a probe cord. Used without the cord, the remote sensor will transmits outdoor temperature readings from 14 to 158°F (-10 to 70°C) back to base unit. If used with the probe cord, it will transmit outdoor temperature readings from -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C) back to base unit.
- Reports indoor and outdoor temperatures from 14 to 158°F (-10 to 70°C)
- Switchable from °F to °C
- Reports indoor humidity levels from 20 to 99% RH
- Measures temperature in 0.1° increments and humidity in 1% increments
- 100' transmission range
- Remote sensor included.
- Temperature trends indicators chart upward, downward or steady temperatures
- Minimum/maximum temperature memory recall
- 12 hour clock
- Backlight feature for easy viewing
- Low battery indicator
Requires 2 AAA batteries for receiver and 2 AAA batteries for remote (not included).
Note: Use a small screwdriver with firm pressure, and be careful not to strip the screws, when opening the battery compartment on the sensor.