Thanks for Subscribing!
Use Code: at Checkout!
Hurry! Expires !
• Reports indoor and outdoor temperatures from 14 to 158°F (-10 to 70°C). Switchable from °F to °C.
• Reports indoor humidity levels from 20 to 99% RH.
• Measures temperature in 0.1° increments and humidity in 1% increments.
• 100' transmission range.
• Remote sensor can be used with or without a probe cord. Used without the cord, the remote sensor will transmits outdoor temperature readings from 14 to 158°F (-10 to 70°C) back to base unit. If used with the probe cord, it will transmit outdoor temperature readings from -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C) back to base unit.
• Remote sensor included.
• Temperature trends indicators chart upward, downward or steady temperatures.
• Minimum/maximum temperature memory recall.
• 12 hour clock.
• Backlight feature for easy viewing.
• Low battery indicator.
Requires 2 AAA batteries for receiver and 2 AAA batteries for remote (not included).
Note: Use a small screwdriver with firm pressure, and be careful not to strip the screws, when opening the battery compartment on the sensor.