Apply the Principles of Permaculture
By Graham Bell
Working entirely in harmony with nature, The Permaculture Garden shows you how to turn a bare plot into a beautiful and productive garden. Full of practical ideas about applying the principles of permaculture to your home garden.
- Learn how to plan your garden for easy access and minimum labor
- Save time and effort digging and weeding
- Recycle materials to save money
- Plan crop successions for year-round harvests
- Save energy and harvest water
- Garden without chemicals by building up your soil and planting in beneficial communities
Softcover. 170 pages. Chelsea Green Publishing Company 2005.