Used to make Mozzarella, Parmesan, Provolone, Romano, Swiss, Gruyere, and other Italian style cheeses, which grow in higher temperature ranges.
- This culture is added directly to your milk and takes all the muss and fuss out of the culturing process.
- CULTURE INCLUDES: s. thermophilus, d.s.lactis, helveticus and malto dextrin
- YIELD: Each packet will set 2 gallons of milk.
- STORAGE: Keep packages in the freezer, they will last up to 2 years.
- For use with the Basic Hard Cheese Kit.
DS means Direct Set, which means they cannot be re-cultured. This culture will die in temperatures over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Please make sure that when the package arrives it does not sit in a hot place for an extended period of time.