The all new 202 features the "new look" 4 Gallon high density polyethylene tank with UV protection. The 202 has many features not available on competitive units such as the unique new Sprayers Plus repairable piston pump module. This pump is capable of generating 120 psi and has a recommended working pressure ranging from 15 to 80 psi. To add user comfort Sprayers Plus has improved the deluxe shoulder straps and pads.
- New repairable external piston pump module
- New and improved shoulder straps and padding.
- Wide mouth lid for easy pouring and filling.
- Tubular Steel base, lever, pump handle and stainless steel hardware
- Viton® O-rings for higher chemical resistance
- 4 Gallon high density polyethylene tank with UV protection
- T-Shaped steel handle for easy storage & transport - ergonomic design
- Upgraded strainer with breather hole for easy pouring.
- Complete spray gun with lock pin, brass spindle, filter and grip.
- Comes with 51" PVC hose
- 20" Brass Wand with adjustable brass nozzle and fan nozzles
- ¼ oz. container of silicone grease supplied with each sprayer for maintenance.
- 100% of the Agricultural Series units are factory tested.
This model features a tubular steel base and steel pump handle adding to the useful life of the sprayer. As listed below, the 202 can be used for a wide range of applications including herbicides, insecticides, pesticides and fertilizers.