No Reviews | Add Your Review
Buy big, save big with quantity discounts
Buy 10 for $7.19 each
and save 11%
Aids in the Development of Flowers and Fruit Buds
Ultra Bloom is formulated without nitrogen to aid in the development of flower and fruit buds. Although it may be used on all plants throughout the year, it is especially recommended for Azaleas, Camellias and Rhodenderons when flower buds begin to form in late summer, fall, and winter.
- Blended with humic acid and beneficial soil microbes including mycorrhizae.
- Derived from bone meal and potassium sulfate, analysis 0-10-10
- Application Rates:
- Azalea, Camellias, Rhododendrons (To help in flower development) -- 1 Tbs per foot of height or width of plant. Apply each month from bud formation through flowering period.
- Fruit & Citrus Trees (To help in flower bud development and fruit sweetness) -- Apply 3 Tbs per each foot of tree height. Apply on a monthly basis.
- General Applications (To improve flowering and root development) -- For large areas apply 2 lbs per square ft. For individual plants apply 2 Tbs per each foot of plant height or width.
- Scatter over the soil surface, work into soil (except for Azalea, Camellias, Rhododendrons to avoid root damage), and water thoroughly.
Important Information for Certified Organic Growers
We do our best to update our product's organic status, however the
status of any product can change at anytime without notice from the
manufacturer. Please confirm that the product is allowed by your
certifying agency and that it's still on CDFA's organic input
material list at