Avenger Weed Killer is a broad spectrum weed killer that contains 70% d-limonene. D-limonene is the citrus oil that is extracted from the rind of oranges. It works by stripping away the waxy cuticle from leaves, causing fast wilting, dehydration and death. Avenger is non-selective and controls most annual weeds, both grasses and broadleaves. It is recommended for areas such as borders, driveways, patios, sidewalks, around mature trees and ornamentals, around building, in greenhouses, fencerows and around flower beds.
Avenger is fast acting with quick visible results. Foliar contact results in control of annual grasses and broadleaves and top growth reduction of deep rooted perennial weeds. For best results thoroughly coat target weeds.
For control of small annual weeds apply Avenger to the foliage of the small weeds (less than 6 inches). Do not apply if a strong threat of rain is expected within 2 hours.
For control of larger annual weeds and burndown of perennial weeds (larger than 6 inches) may require re-treatment.
- This product is a contact, non-selective, broad spectrum herbicide.
- Fast acting, with visible results in less than 2 hours, especially in warm weather and as effective as synthetic herbicides
- Takes longer, but also works in cool/cloudy conditions (as low as 40°F)
- Highly biodegradable, dissipates quickly
- Emulsion technology: Visually reference your spray target
- OMRI listed and approved for use in organic production or organic gardening by the USDA National Organics Program
For annual weeds less than 6" tall, best results are achieved with a 1:6 ratio (14% dilution rate) (dilute 1 part of Avenger Weed Killer to 6 parts water). For small scale users, use 18-20 ounces per gallon. For larger annual weeds, use a 1:4 1/2 ratio (dilute 1 part of Avenger Weed Killer to 4.5 parts water). For hard to control weeds (for example, weeds with a thick cuticle such as ivy and hard to control perennials, use a 1:3 ratio. Complete coverage is required. Use of an organic surfactant is recommended, but not required. Nu Film performed best in field trials.
Cannot ship to the following states: AK, AL, AR, DC, FL, GU, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, ND, NE, OK, PR, RI, SD, TN, UT, VI, VT, WV, WY.
Shipping Weight: 3.00 lbs.
Dimensions: 7.5"L x 5"W x 2"H