- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Particularly suited to well-drained soils generally used for vegetable and flower cultivation. Irriway™ drip tape is the ideal solution for irrigation both in the open field and for protected crops such as tomatoes, watermelons, strawberries, courgettes, peppers, aubergines, asparagus, potatoes, cucumbers, onions, roses, gerbera, carnations etc.
Either laid on the soil surface or buried, Irriway™ improves crop yield and quality while reducing costs. The special design of the turbulent flow channels prevents sedimentation and allows for longer lateral branches, while maintaining excellent uniformity of distribution.
- Seamless construction for strength and ease of installation
- Outlets are laser drilled to prevent root intrusion and siphon plugging
- Drippers have inlet filters to protect flow path from plugging
- Designed for above ground, subsurface and under mulch applications
- Outlets are every 8 inches
- Flow rate is 0.54 gpm every 100 feet
⚠ Warning: This product or its packaging has a CA Prop 65 Warning
Does not qualify for Flat Rate Shipping.
Due to the size of this product, a $5 handling fee will be added to shipping charges.
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 68.0 lb
Dimensions: 22.0"L x 22.0"W x 10.0"H