- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Water-soluble fertilizer for foliar or soil applications. Usually applied as foliar spray, but can be run through most irrigation systems with filtration or used directly on soil.
Most effective when applied at pre-bloom, again at early leaf development, again at fruit set, and during periods of expected plant stress. Combine with kelp extracts and other foliars as needed. Beware there are fish powders on the market with lower Nitrogen and higher oil content, which can cause leaf spotting, poor solubility and phytotoxicity.
- Guaranteed analysis of 13% total nitrogen, 1% phosporus and 1% potassium
- Dissolves in water for a quick release of nutrients when foliar fed
Note: this fertilizer has a very strong smell and may not be appropriate for indoor use.
1-5 pounds of fertilizer in 30-100 gallons of water per acre.
Note: The product may "cake" or form chunks in transit or from its own weight. These chunks are easy to break up and are equally as soluble as the loose powder. The product is 100% soluble in water, however, only 55% will stay in solution. The remaining 45% is micronized, but particulates may settle out. Therefore, you must stir or agitate occasionally to keep the fertilizer in solution. With agitation, it will not clog sprayer or drip systems. The soluble portion will provide an immediate Nitrogen boost to your plants while the micronized particulates will act as a slow release Nitrogen, sustaining your plants through more of their growing cycle.
Does not qualify for Flat Rate Shipping.
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 60.0 lb
Dimensions: 35"L x 21"W x 6"H