- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
This tool may quickly become indispensable for your farm or garden! Many users say it quickly becomes their most used tool. Exceptionally light and maneuverable with rust-protected steel hardware and galvanized tubular steel handles for strength without weight. Built with a low center of gravity which gives outstanding lateral control, stability in stubborn soils and direct transfer of power from you to the cutting attachments.
- Adjustable at critical joints to accommodate your individual body size and hoeing style.
- Top-notch steel oscillating knives cut weeds just below the surface on both forward and backward strokes, without bulldozing the soil.
- U-shaped blades make it easy to cultivate shallowly near the crop plant while digging deeper farther out.
- Wheel diameter: 10", Handle length: 45"
⚠ Warning: This product or its packaging has a CA Prop 65 Warning
An excellent selection of attachments, which bolt to the chassis frame, are available. When using knives with single attachments, 2 knives can be used at once, one behind the other or offset on the professional model. Standard model is the choice for most home gardeners as well as many market gardeners. Accepts all attachments except the larger, two-jointed oscillating knives.
Comes with a 2-year warranty (warranty voided by misuse i.e. running it over with a tractor or a truck).
- Replacement Parts Available
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 16.0 lb
Dimensions: 24.0"L x 11.0"W x 4.0"H