- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
The Phoenix oyster mushrooms are also called Indian oysters, Pleurotus pulmonarius, that grows well in warmer climates, producing large, white-tan mushrooms
- Fruits best on spruce, hemlock, Douglas fir, pinyon pine or ponderosa pine
- Best temperature for fruiting is between 65–75°F
- Good choice for beginners
- Detailed instructions are included. Follow the instructions exactly or the kit may not perform as expected.
- Please contact the customer service line at 888-33-shrooms for any troubleshooting advice or issues with the product.
- Store in the refrigerator until use.
Please note that Mushroom plugs ship directly from our supplier, and are perishable; therefore they are not returnable or refundable. Price includes shipping via USPS.
FREE SHIPPING via USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48 states. Please note that Mushroom kits ship directly from our supplier, and are perishable; therefore they are not returnable or refundable. The supplier can take up to 3 weeks to ship.
Cannot ship to the following states: PR, HI, AK, VI, GU
Ships directly from the vendor. Tracking emails will be sent once the box ships.
Up to 12 mushspawn may be combined in a single package, but cannot be combined with other items.
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lb
Dimensions: 0"L x 0"W x 0"H