- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Our own formulation based on years of testing Sierra foothill soils, which are acidic and low in phosphorous, nitrogen, calcium, sulfur, and trace minerals. Use it in similarly deficient soils.
- This blend contains soft rock phosphate, gypsum, oystershell lime, bonemeal, sulfate of potash and kelp meal.
- It is organic and supplies all deficient soil nutrients, except nitrogen.
- For organic matter you can use worm castings, compost or cover crops
- Use at 20 lb/100 sq ft on new soils, less on soils which have been amended in the past
- Contains 0.5%N-4.0%P-4.0%K.
Cannot ship to the following states: OR
Does not qualify for Flat Rate Shipping.
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 55.0 lb
Dimensions: 30"L x 15"W x 3"H