- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Humates (Coarse Grade) derived from Leonardite shale and a natural source of humic substances and trace minerals from New Mexico. Contains 45% humic acids.
- Use to increase micronutrient uptake and improve efficiency of applied and existing nutrients.
- Coarse grade for soil application only.
- Use 50-400 lb/acre or 1-2 lb/ 100 sq ft.
- Apply directly to seedbeds at 10-30 lb/acre.
- For lawns, use 50 lb/15,000 sq ft.
Does not qualify for Flat Rate Shipping.
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 55.0 lb
Dimensions: 24.5"L x 16"W x 4"H