- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Our Peaceful Valley Organics Acidic Loving fertilizer was developed for plants that love low pH soils, such as blueberries, potatoes, camellias, rhododendrons, azaleas, evergreen trees and shrubs, and more. Our mix has all the essential nutrients these plants need with added mycorrhizae and beneficial soil bacteria to enhance the fertilizer’s acidifying and nurturing properties.
- Derived from: Feather Meal, Bone Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Fishbone Meal, Elemental Sulfur, Langbeinite, Sulfate of Potash, Kelp Meal
- Guaranteed Analysis: Total Nitrogen 4.0% (3.2% Water Insoluble Nitrogen, 0.8% Water Soluble Nitrogen), available Phosphate (P2O5) 3.0%, soluble Potash (K2O) 3.0%, sulfur (S) 7.5%
- Also contains non-plant food ingredients: 5% Humic Acids derived from Leonardite
- Contains Endomycorrhizal fungi, Ectomycorrhizal fungi, and beneficial bacteria
- Store in a dry cool place out of direct sunlight
- Improves Soil Biology
Up to 0 of these items may be combined in a single package, but cannot be combined with other items.
Shipping Weight: 28.0 lb
Dimensions: 0"L x 0"W x 0"H