- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
This is a special order item. Please call 888-784-1722 to place an order.
The BCS “Blade Runner” flail mower is the heaviest-duty mowing attachment in the BCS fleet. The Blade Runner’s front bulkhead is designed for lifting itself depending on the flow of material to be worked, which can be thick brush, vines and saplings. Like the brush mower, it can mow anything it can bend, including saplings.
- Perfect for mowing cover crops for quick decomposition, the flail mower has vertically rotating ‘Y’ blades that pulverize plant material into a fine pulp that is evenly spread across the mowing width.
- A convenient control handle sets the cutting height from ½” to 4”, and retractable caster wheels allow for easier handling and transport.
- The mower rides on special side-mounted skids made of boron steel.
- Operates with dozens of vertically swinging "Y" blades
- Automatic opening and closing front deflector
- Adjustable and retractable caster wheels
- Oil bath input gearbox with grease fittings on ball bearings
- Available in 24'', 30'', or 35'' widths
- Can be used with the following BCS Models: 732, 739, 749, 852, 853, or 750
FREE SHIPPING* When Ordered with a BCS Tractor Unit! Offer only available to the lower 48 states. Offer expires 12/31/2018.
Does not qualify for Flat Rate Shipping.
Requires a custom freight quote.
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 238.0 lb
Dimensions: 0"L x 0"W x 0"H