- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
This beautiful, colorful mix is fast growing, very easy to turn under and decomposes quickly.
- Application Rate: 0.5-1.0 lb/1,000 sq ft or 25-35 lb/acre
- Inoculant: None needed, is nitrocoated
- Germination: 5-10 Days
- Plant Height: 12-18”
- Uses: Provides good weed competition and attracts beneficial insects, if allowed to bloom.
- Facts to Note: Cut and till in at first sign of flowering.
Contains: Crimson, Berseem, Frontier Balansa, Lightning Persian, Hykon Rose, Nitro Persian, and Red Clovers.
NOTE to Certified Organic Growers: All our cover crop seed is untreated, non-GMO seed. The seed in this mix is conventional seed, but the legumes in the mix are coated with Nitro-Coat Organic, which is an OMRI listed coating. This coating uses all organic ingredients: the proper rhizobacteria, a Calcium Carbonate coating that is naturally water absorbing to speed seed germination, and an OMRI listed organic adhesive.
- Adds Significant Organic Matter
- Attracts Bees/Butterflies
- Attracts Beneficial Insects
- Cold Hardy
- Down to 25°F
- Fixes Nitrogen
- Good for Forage/Hay
- Good for Weed Competition
- Helps Control Erosion
- Loosens Heavy Soils
- Tolerates Mowing/Grazing
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lb
Dimensions: 8.0"L x 5.0"W x 1.5"H