- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Certified Organic & Non-GMO Seed Potatoes
Mix contains at least 5 mid to late season varieties (mostly late) that could include Banana, French Fingerling, Rose Finn Apple, Ama Rosa, 03-363, RF-1, Red Thumb (when available.) The composition of mixes will vary from order to order. To ensure a good mix of potatoes, the minimum order is 3 pounds.
- Mid Season and Late Season
- Certified seed potatoes & certified organic
Possible varieties include:
- Banana Fingerling - Yellow banana-shaped, waxy tubers with firm texture that have wonderful flavor baked, boiled and steamed. Mid Season.
- French Fingerling - Satin red skin with yellow flesh, produces quality, medium-sized tubers. Mid Season.
- Rose Finn Apple Fingerling - A later maturing fingerling with yellow and light pink skin and yellow flesh. Produces odd-shaped tubers with great flavor. Late Season.
- Ama Rosa Fingerling - Beautiful burgundy skin with dark red flesh that keeps its color during cooking. Mid Season.
- 03-363 Fingerling - Yellow to pink blush skin with yellow flesh. Shallow eyed, good looking potato. Late Season.
- RF-1 Fingerling - Red skin with creamy white flesh. Mid to Late Season.
- Red Thumb - Red skin with light red flesh that performs well in cooler climates. Tubers produced are up to 4 inches long. Mid Season.
- Purple Peruvian - A small purple fingerling with purple skin and purple flesh. Cooks well, and looks great when cooked with red and yellow potatoes. Late Season.
- Container Compatible
- Good for Beginners
Cannot ship to the following states: AK, HI, ID, PR, VI, GU
Shipping Weight: 1.28 lb
Dimensions: 7.0"L x 5.0"W x 5.0"H